Our Konjac sponge is the perfect way to gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin and stimulate blood flow in a natural way. The sponge is made with Japanese Konjac Potato Fibre, making it vegan, sustainable and compostable!
In Japan, these sponges have been used for centuries as a beauty tool. They are rich in wonderfully revitalising minerals and are pH neutral, which means they protect your complexion by balancing the acidity of your skin. The sponge is initially hard but softens when soaked in water and then is a very gentle cleanser for the face and body.
- Approx. 8cm diameter and 3.5cm deep
How To Use:
- Soak the sponge before use and squeeze a few times until soft
- Use with water or a small amount of cleanser
- Gently massage the sponge into the skin in circular motions buffing away dead skin cells
- Rinse sponge after use and hang to dry
- Replace every 3 months
- Compost the sponge at the end of its life
Best of all, Brush It On is an Australian social enterprise based in Sydney and Melbourne who donate 100% of their profits to conservation organisations that protect the world’s oceans, forests, and wildlife. So when you purchase any products from our Brush It On range, you can rest assured that your eco swap has contributed to an amazing cause.
All orders are packed in recyclable and/or compostable packaging. We adhere to a strict plastic-free policy. We use Australia Post carbon-neutral parcel delivery to ship your orders.